Monday, September 14, 2009

Howdy from the Hills


Well, I've officially made it to Palm Springs, CA. This is my first time here and I really like it. We flew in to San Diego and drove two hours to get to our home for the next week. I met my caddie John yesterday and played in a practice round with a long time Edmond friend Sydney. The course was nice and the pace of play was even better. We finished in three hours and I was able to catch up on a little sleep in my nice Westin white down comforter bed. Heaven! If I make it big next year, I might have to invest in the whole set, it's amazing!


This morning I woke up and my mom made me breakfast. She's a good personal assistant! Got to the course and played the Dinah Shore course with two nice girls from Australia and Illinois. I liked the Aussie's accent but she apparently thought mine was much better, I have to strongly disagree with her. I wish I had a cooler one. I've played well the past two days so I'm taking the next two pretty lightly. Maybe 9 holes each day and good solid practices. My dad flies in Wednesday night and my aunt and uncle are bringing him on Thursday so that will be fun. It's going to be his first time to see me play as a professional. I'm glad I'll have both of my parents here with me. Not many girls get to have both parents out so I'm fortunate. Well, I'm pooped and that bed is calling my name!


No comments:

Post a Comment