Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Leaving Town

I'm off once again back down to Lakeland, Florida for the Futures Tour Qualifying Tournament. This is my second go at it and hopefully I can play a little better than I did last year. We are there for 9 days but it's going to be a fun time because a lot of my friends will be down there playing as well. You can follow our progress at www.futurestour.com.

I've been home for less than a week but I'm ready to get back into competition. I've enjoyed being at home for a short time, seeing friends and family once again. I'm still going strong with the P90X workouts, I'm on to week 3 now. I got a massage tonight and he mentioned that I've definitely gotten better with my flexibility so I'm happy with that even if I haven't lost a whole lot of weight yet.

I'm seeing "This is It" with my friend Mindy tonight so I'm really excited about it. I hope it's as good as everyone is saying it is. Welp, this is a short entry but I figured I should let everyone know where I'll be for the next week and a half. The first round starts on November 2 and runs til November 6. I have to head home that night because there's a big wedding on the 7th that I'm soooo excited about! I hope everyone is staying healthy and enjoying the cooler weather!

What I'm Reading: The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
What I'm Listening to: The Blueprint 3 - Jay Z

No comments:

Post a Comment